Go Yellow 2021
It’s that time once again and what better way to Step into Spring. We are asking you to think of all things Yellow on Friday 7th May 2021 and support Hospice of the Valleys.
This time last year our Go Yellow Day looked very different in lockdown but you did us proud wearing your Yellow, baking cakes, and displaying your Go Yellow Posters in your windows to support our Hospice Team who are out in the Community delivering our services to our Patients and Families where the demand is higher than ever.
But we still need your support, the Covid Pandemic has seen an increase in the need for our services including our free bereavement support available to people in Blaenau Gwent and through GP referral in Merthyr. We may now be a little less restricted than we were, however, Go Yellow is still the perfect way to support, maintain social distancing and a way to say a big thank you to our Nurses and Hospice Team who continue to be there as we celebrate our special milestone 30th Anniversary.
Supporting is so easy, can you?
- Wear something Yellow in School, College, Work or at home with your family, why not take a picture and e mail to email@example.com
- Show Gordon Ramsey, James Martin or Nigella what you can do and bake a yellow themed cake or dish and get the family involved.
- Perhaps organise your own Covid safe coffee morning, or make it a virtual one using video call with family and friends and make a donation to the Hospice. For those who enjoy a daily take out Coffee why not donate to the cost of your typical drink to the Hospice.
- Colour in our Go Yellow flower downloadable template and display in your window or display the pre coloured version.
- Host your own Go Yellow Quiz – you can even ask the kids to come up with the questions and challenge the family at home or online.
- Or do it Yellow your way…we would love to see what yellow inspired activities that you can come up with!
Why not take a picture or video of your yellow themed activities and share in the comments on our Facebook post tagging yourself in and don’t forget to use the #GoYellowForHospice
You can donate on our Go Yellow Just Giving Page
If you require any support and resources such as Balloons or a collection tin then please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU #GoYellowForHospice