Go Yellow 2023
This May why not bring your total awesomeness like the rays of sunshine that you are and take part in our annual Go Yellow Day. Each year we say it is the biggest yet but this time 2023 is going to be for sure and we would love to see as many people wearing something Yellow on Friday 5th May to show support for Hospice of the Valleys and bringing those Springtime vibes.
Proudly sponsored by Howdens, Ebbw Vale and Tai Calon Housing Association we are asking our Community Groups, Schools, Businesses and Individual Fundraisers do us so proud by wearing something Yellow and displaying Go Yellow Posters in your windows to support our Hospice Team who are out in the Community delivering our services to our Patients and Families where the demand is as high as ever.
All we ask if for a suggested donation of £1 or whatever you would like to give.
Supporting is so easy, can you?
- Wear something Yellow in School, College, Work or at home with your family, why not take a picture and e mail to email@example.com
- Schools can have a FREE Birdfeeder for their gardens kindly donated by Abergavenny Garden Centre along with some Sunflower seeds for a Sunflower growing competitions….of course this challenge comes with great responsibility and we would love to see lots of children growing Sunflowers for the Hospice and see their Sunflower progress photos for us to share on our social media.
- Bake some yummy yellow themed cakes or dishes and get the family involved asking for a donation to the Hospice.
- Organise a coffee morning, for those who enjoy a daily take out Coffee why not donate to the cost of your typical drink to the Hospice.
- Colour in our Go Yellow flower downloadable template and display in your window or display the pre- coloured version.
- Host your own Go Yellow Quiz – you can even ask the kids to come up with the questions and challenge the family at home or online.
- Or do it Yellow your way…we would love to see what yellow inspired activities that you can come up with!
Why not take a picture or video of your yellow themed activities and share in the comments on our Facebook post tagging Hospice of the Valleys in and don’t forget to use the #GoYellowForHospice
Check out one of our most recent Go Yellow videos, we would love to see your videos or photos to create a new video for 2023 or make your own Tik Tok that you can share with us or tag us in.
You can also donate to our Go Yellow Just Giving Page
If you require any support and resources such as Balloons or a collection tin then
please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU #GoYellowForHospice