It’s time to think of all things Yellow on Friday 1st May 2020 and support your local Hospice!
In these challenging times we want to celebrate springtime and our amazing Hospice Team who are supporting the local Community, delivering our services where the demand is greater than ever during these unprecedented times.
Go Yellow is the perfect way to stay connected with loved ones and have some fun during lockdown!
There are loads of ways you can get involved!
Things you can do now:
• Why not dig out something yellow, pop it on and take a selfie! Even better rope in the rest of your household and do a group ‘Yellow Family’ photo. Don’t forget to post on socials and tag in your mates and us @HOTVfundraisingDept on Facebook, @HOTVfundraising on Twitter and @hospiceofthevalleys on Instagram
• For the crafty types then download our Sunflower Design and make it into a Yellow masterpiece, pop it in your window and take a photo and again don’t forget to post on our socials. This is a great way to keep the kids occupied as well or print off one we made earlier for your window.
• Host your own virtual ‘Go Yellow Quiz’ come up with some yellow themed questions and get the kids involved to come up with some tricky questions to challenge your friends and family.
• Arrange a virtual ‘Go Yellow’ coffee morning and get baking with friends and family. Can you come up with a ‘Yellow masterpiece’ and be crowed star baker!
• Are you the next Gary Barlow or Adele? Can you think of any Yellow songs that you can play, sing and share your video with the Hospice. Why not try out your TikTok skills and create a Yellow themed video!
Can’t do anything now don’t worry.
When all of this craziness is over you could:
• Organise your own Go Yellow Day at work or school and ask friends, family and colleagues to take part and make a suggested £1 donation to the Hospice.
• Or hold a cake sale or coffee morning at your work, I’m sure this will be much needed when everyone returns to work!
• Or do it Yellow in your own way…. we would love to see what yellow inspired activities that you can come up with!
Being part of the local community seems more important now than ever before. Share your ‘Go Yellow’ activities on social media and be part of our online community. Tag us into your posts and use the #GoYellowforTheHospice #Wearestillthere #Westillcare
Now more than ever we need your support as the demand on our services continues to grow.
You can donate HERE
THANK YOU #GoYellowForTheHospice