Working in Partnership with Hospice of the Valleys
At Hospice of the Valleys we pride ourselves on developing mutually beneficial partnerships with businesses of all sizes within our Community. We endeavour to develop relationships that work for both parties and not only support the work of the Hospice, but also meet the Corporate Social Responsibilities of the business we are working with. This could be to increase staff engagement and morale, develop brand awareness and increase your reach to a wider demographic.
Whatever the aims of the business we work together to develop a partnership that works for everyone.
Benefits of Supporting the Hospice;
• Increased Visibility in the Community.
• Brand Recognition.
• Demonstrates Corporate Social Responsibility.
• Networking and Marketing opportunities.
• Enhances Business Image and Reputation.
• Boosts morale and encourages team building.
• Increases staff engagement and fun in work.
• Bring about change and impact in the Community.
We will listen to your needs and plan what would work well for you to create the best partnership. By affiliating with Hospice of the Valleys, we’ll also proudly support you throughout your fundraising journey. By working in partnership with us, your colleagues, clients and customers will know that your support is contributing to a cause that touches the lives of neighbours, friends and family within the community.
Here’s what some of our current partners say about the benefits of working with us and what they did
“Supporting the Hospice has been very rewarding and enjoyable for BIS and has delivered huge benefits to us as a business. The main priority is to raise vital funds for the Hospice which we are passionate about but in addition to this it has delivered other benefits including brand awareness through social media campaigns and an opportunity to support the local community and the people within our organisation and the individual teams. It has bought our teams together and created a level of team building within work and also outside of work while attending and supporting events for the hospice. Julie and the entire team at the hospice are hugely supportive and I would encourage any organisation no matter how big or small to become involved with the Hospice as the rewards for everyone involved are huge”
Delilah Howells, Operations Director, Business Industrial Solutions
Business Industrial Solutions – What they did!
- A team of 10 employees did the Welsh 3 peaks.
- Entered Teams for our Golf Days.
- Organized a Stock Donation Day.
- Sponsored our Chase the Pudding & Celebration Walk Events.
- Supported our Summer Raffle and Write a Will Campaigns.
- Took part in our Go Yellow Day, 12 Ways of Christmas and Big Bash Campaigns.
- Adopted us as their COTY partner for two years.
My name is Julie Williams and I am the Business & Community Fundraising Manager with the Hospice. I am passionate about working with Businesses and getting to know them and their work force. I am always happy to speak to people informally or present to staff and share the benefits of working with Hospice of the Valleys but as importantly the positive difference that they can bring.
Get in touch
“At Candour Talent, we take pride in our partnership with Hospice of the Valleys. By supporting their incredible organization as our Charity of the Year, we have experienced numerous benefits that align perfectly with our values. Our collaboration has provided us with increased visibility in the community and our brand becomes synonymous with compassion and social responsibility as we actively support the hospice’s fundraising campaigns and initiatives. Through our partnership, we have the privilege of bringing about significant change and impact in the community. By supporting the hospice’s mission to provide vital care to patients and families, we are making a tangible difference in people’s lives. This shared goal has boosted morale among our employees and encouraged team building activities, as we work together towards a common purpose. By aligning ourselves with such an esteemed organisation, we enhance our own reputation as a socially conscious and community-driven recruitment specialist. Together Candour Talent and Hospice of the Valleys are making a lasting difference in the lives of individuals and families in our community.”
Tricia Scott, Operations Director, Candour Talent
Candour Talent – What they did!
- Team Volunteering/Team Building Day by painting our Ebbw Vale Shop.
- Organized a Fire Walk for the staff to fundraise for the Hospice.
- Supported by entering our Golf Days and hole sponsorship.
- Organized a stock donation day.
- Continuing to support us a Charity Partner of the Year.
- Supported our Go Yellow and 12 Ways of Christmas Campaigns.
- Supported our Summer Raffle.