By partnering with the Hospice you can increase your business exposure, reach new demographics and enhance your customer base. The cross marketing opportunities will benefit your business and strengthen your roots in the community and surrounding areas.
We offer many partnership and sponsorship opportunities that can be tailored to fit your goals and budget.
Our aim is to develop a relationship that works for everyone involved, including those who benefit from Hospice care, that’s why it’s vital that we create a partnership that we are invested in and excited about. This ensures we can continue providing free quality care and support for those most in need into the long term future.
How your business could support the Hospice of the Valleys
- Employees could take part in a Hospice of the Valleys event or challenge event in support of the Hospice.
- Your company could sponsor a Hospice of the Valleys event.
- Your company could organise your own fundraising event.
- Organise a day when employees donate much-needed stock to a Hospice of the Valleys shop.
- Place Hospice of the Valleys collection tins in your workplace.
- Encourage employees to donate to the Hospice of the Valleys via payroll giving.
- Employees could donate some of their time and volunteer for the Hospice of the Valleys.
- Your company could donate gifts or services that support the Hospice of the Valleys.
One of our many supporters has this to say about why they have chosen to support the Hospice
Domino’s Tredegar & Ebbw Vale – Proud to be partners with Hospice of the Valleys
Last year we looked for a local registered charity we could share the love of Domino’s Pizza with and Hospice of the Valley’s was chosen.
We dedicated the launch of our new store in Tredegar last September to raising funds for the hospice and launched our very first Local Charity Deal.
£1 of each deal goes to the hospice and with the help of the Ebbw Vale and Tredegar local community, we’re well on our way to a target of £500.
Why not order yours now and help us reach our target – and beyond.