We really appreciate most things donated to us, but especially;
– men’s, women’s and children’s clothing.
– accessories such as; shoes, belts, bags and jewellery
– bric a brac and homeware, anything from crockery, pictures to plates
– Books, DVDs and CDs
– Furniture, please ensure any upholstered item has a fire saftey label
– Linens, including; bedding, tablecloths, and rugs
– Baby good, including; prams and nursery furniture
– Children’s toys, ensuring they have a CE mark
– Bicycles and fitness equipment
– Electrical items such as TVs, DVD players and radios
“How can I donate?” It’s very simple!
– You can donate your goods in your local Hospice shop
– Arrange a free collection by calling us on 01495 717277
– Create a donation station at work, school or your local community centre where we can collect your donations weekly
If you are a UK tax payer your donated items could be worth more to us at no extra cost to you. By allowing us to claim Giftaid on the sales proceeds of your preloved items, we can claim an additional 25p for every £1 raised!
To sign up for Giftaid please visit your local Hospice shop