We need your stock donations now more than ever, however we urge all supporters to make sure you only donate items that are listed and that all items are in very good condition for resale.
Any items not suitable for resale the charity has to PAY to dispose of, therefore please only donate items that we can resell as any cost of disposing of unsalable items could be spend on patient care.
What we accept:
- men’s, women’s and children’s clothing
- accessories such as; shoes, belts, bags and jewellery
- bric a brac and homeware, anything from crockery, pictures to plates
- Books, DVDs and CDs
- Furniture, please ensure any upholstered item has a fire safety label
- Linens, including; bedding, tablecloths, and rugs
- Baby goods, including; prams and nursery furniture
- Children’s toys, ensuring they have a CE mark
- Electrical items such as TVs, DVD players and radios
Please note ALL stock that is donated will be quarantined for 72hrs in line with the government guidelines and then steamed and cleaned prior to sale on the shop floor.
To adhere to the guidelines within our shops there will be some changes to how and when you will be able to donate stock:
- Merthyr and Ebbw Vale Shops – from Monday 29th June customers will be asked to take stock donations to the rear of the shops.
- Abertillery and Brynmawr – Stock can be donated via the front of the shop, but customers will be asked to follow signs to designated drop off zones.
From Wednesday 24th June stock donations can also be dropped off at our head office, however this is by appointment only and we will only be able to take bags and small items of furniture. To book an appointment call 01495 717277 (between 9am and 5pm Monday to Thursday).
Deliveries and Collections
From Monday 29th June our delivery and collection service will resume, however our van crew will be following government guidelines in order to keep everyone safe.
Please note our van crew are all volunteers and so please be kind and do not ask them to deviate from the guidelines that have been set. These are in place for everyone’s safety.
A copy of the risk assessment for our van crew can be found HERE.
If you are a UK tax payer your donated items could be worth more to us at no extra cost to you. By allowing us to claim Gift Aid on the sales proceeds of your preloved items, we can claim an additional 25p for every £1 raised!
Download a gift aid form HERE, print off and return to us with your stock donations