Membership is open to anyone who shares our aims and would like to further the work of our charity.
Thirty years ago, Hospice of the Valleys story began. It started with a driving force from a local community member given support by the local population.
Our services have always been delivered in people’s homes, local hospitals and care homes. The community is at the heart of what we do and who we are as an organisation.
Having more members for our local communities will keep that connection strong and help ensure that the services we offer match the local needs.
Once you become a member you have the opportunity to:
- Attend and vote at our Annual General Meeting
- Receive updates about our work from our staff, volunteers and other stakeholders
- Help us have a bigger voice locally with the Health Board, Local Authority and on the bigger stage with the Welsh Government
- Find out about our events early and receive discounts on some registration fees
- Take part in surveys, focus groups and government consultations
- Share personal experiences to show the truth about living with the consequences of a life limiting illness
- Join our local and national campaigns
- Get a Hospice of the Valleys free diary each year
You can view Hospice of the Valleys Membership Policy HERE
Application form which can be downloaded HERE
For further enquiries please call 01495 717277 or email email@example.com