Join us on this most unique of charity events as you spend six days sledding through the Swedish wilderness on an experience you will never forget.
Our charity challenge is to sled over 240km across Sweden through untouched nature, and celebrate our achievements at the world famous Ice Hotel! Our challenge begins in Kiruna, where you make your way to the Husky Lodge for dinner, a challenge briefing and most importantly to meet our four-legged friends who will be your closest companions for the duration of your challenge!.
This charity challenge is suitable for beginners to sledding as full training will be given – all you need to join our challenge is a thirst for extreme adventure! This is no ordinary charity challenge – you will be required to erect your own tent, cook for yourself and fulfil all camping duties with the equipment provided. In addition to looking after yourself, you’ll also be responsible for looking after your teams of huskies – be assured, this is a true, “hands on” wilderness challenge!
Watching the Northern Lights and tending to your dogs will give you an experience of living as the Laplanders do. This is one of our most popular charity challenges and is oversubscribed year-on-year… a truly unforgettable experience awaits you.
To find out the full information of your 8-day itinerary, please click HERE
Sponsorship: £299 reg fee + £5,450 sponsorship (£2,725 to Hospice of the Valleys)
This option is for those who wish to raise sponsorship to cover both the costs of the trip and a donation to Hospice of the Valleys . There is a minimum sponsorship amount for each trip that you are required to raise in order to participate.
Self-Funding: £299 reg fee + £2,725 trip costs
This option is for those who choose to pay the trip costs themselves. There is the option to raise funds for the Hospice of the Valleys.
• Return flights from London
• All accommodation and all meals on the trail excluding the celebratory meal
• Tents and essential kit items (snow boots, parka, mittens, trousers, sleeping bag, etc.)
• Professional English-speaking sledding guides throughout the expedition
• Global Adventure Challenges leader from the UK
• Full and comprehensive first aid kits
• Challenge Medal
• Celebratory meal at the Ice Hotel – we recommend you budget around £50 – £70 for this
• Tips and gratuities
• Alcoholic drinks and drinks during meals
• Personal travel insurance – it is strongly advised to take this through Global Adventure Challenges