This world-renowned trek for charity takes us from Lukla through the world’s highest mountain range and encompasses the most breathtaking scenery you can imagine.
You haven’t seen mountains until you’ve seen the Nepalese Himalayas! Eight of the world’s fourteen highest peaks are found in this region and we can assure you the memories of this charity challenge will last a lifetime.
This specially designed itinerary will maximise your chance of success and the trekking is taken at a measured pace in order for you to acclimatise sufficiently. You will experience amazing, motivational and securing support from our local guides – our crew are simply the best around incorporating traditional Sherpas who are from the Everest region. Their generous and loving support will motivate you to push on to reach and achieve your goal.
Words cannot describe the true feelings we will experience on this charity challenge; the sights of Buddhism and Hinduism surround you making this the ultimate trek in the challenge events market – a truly spiritual and humbling experience for all.
To find out the full information of your 18-day itinerary, please click HERE
Sponsorship: £299 reg fee + £4,960 sponsorship (£2,480 to Hospice of the Valleys) + Airport Tax and Fuel Surcharge Contribution:£250
This option is for those who wish to raise sponsorship to cover both the costs of the trip and a donation to Hospice of the Valleys . There is a minimum sponsorship amount for each trip that you are required to raise in order to participate.
Self-Funding: £299 reg fee + £2,480 trip costs + Airport Tax and Fuel Surcharge Contribution:£250
This option is for those who choose to pay the trip costs themselves. There is the option to raise funds for the Hospice of the Valleys.
• Return flights from London Airport to Kathmandu, internal return flight to Lukla
• Accommodation and transfers
• All meals on the trek and breakfast in Kathmandu
• Porters and professional English-speaking local guides
• Permits and National Park Fees
• Local English-speaking trekking guides along with a local high altitude medic
• Water for trekking
• Kit bag for trek – includes down sleeping bag, fleece sleeping bag liner, and down jacket
• Challenge Medal
• Airport tax and fuel surcharges – these are approximately £250 and payable 8 weeks prior to departure
• Personal Travel Insurance – this can be obtained through Global Adventure Challenges
• Visa for Nepal
• Lunches and dinners in Kathmandu, including your celebratory meal
• Tips and Gratuities
• Alcoholic drinks