“At Candour Talent, we take pride in our partnership with Hospice of the Valleys. By supporting their incredible organization as our Charity of the Year, we have experienced numerous benefits that align perfectly with our values. Our collaboration has provided us with increased visibility in the community and our brand becomes synonymous with compassion and social responsibility as we actively support the hospice’s fundraising campaigns and initiatives. Through our partnership, we have the privilege of bringing about significant change and impact in the community. By supporting the hospice’s mission to provide vital care to patients and families, we are making a tangible difference in people’s lives. This shared goal has boosted morale among our employees and encouraged team building activities, as we work together towards a common purpose. By aligning ourselves with such an esteemed organisation, we enhance our own reputation as a socially conscious and community-driven recruitment specialist. Together Candour Talent and Hospice of the Valleys are making a lasting difference in the lives of individuals and families in our community.”
Tricia Scott, Operations Director, Candour Talent
Candour Talent – What they did!
- Team Volunteering/Team Building Day by painting our Ebbw Vale Shop.
- Organized a Fire Walk for the staff to fundraise for the Hospice.
- Supported by entering our Golf Days and hole sponsorship.
- Organized a stock donation day.
- Continuing to support us a Charity Partner of the Year.
- Supported our Go Yellow and 12 Ways of Christmas Campaigns.
- Supported our Summer Raffle.