Well we have noticed that the nights are drawing out so springtime is only just around the corner. It’s time to celebrate spring and we are asking you to join our yellow themed fun day Go Yellow on Friday 6th May 2021 and support Hospice of the Valleys.
Last year for our 30th Anniversary celebrations we had an outstanding Go Yellow Day with 19 Businesses and Schools supporting us and raising well over £5,000, you really did us so proud wearing your Yellow, baking cakes, and displaying your Go Yellow Posters in your windows to support our Hospice Team who are out in the Community delivering our services to our Patients and Families where the demand is as high as ever.
Go Yellow is still the perfect way to support us safely and such a visible and important way of saying a big thank you to our Nurses and Hospice Team who continue to be there at the most difficult and stressful of times for our patients and their loved ones.
All we ask if for a suggested donation of £1 or whatever you would like to give.
Why not take a sneaky peak at what our Go Yellow Day looked like last year.
Supporting is so easy, can you?
- Wear something Yellow in School, College, Work or at home with your family, why not take a picture and e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bake some yummy yellow themed cakes or dishes and get the family involved asking for a donation to the Hospice.
- Perhaps organise your own Covid safe coffee morning, for those who enjoy a daily take out Coffee why not donate to the cost of your typical drink to the Hospice.
- Colour in our Go Yellow flower downloadable template and display in your window or display the pre coloured version.
- Host your own Go Yellow Quiz – you can even ask the kids to come up with the questions and challenge the family at home or online.
- Or do it Yellow your way…we would love to see what yellow inspired activities that you can come up with!
Why not take a picture or video of your yellow themed activities and share in the comments on our Facebook post tagging yourself in and don’t forget to use the #GoYellowForHospice
You can donate on our Go Yellow Just Giving Page
Or if you require any support and resources such as Balloons or a collection tin then please e mail email@example.com
THANK YOU #GoYellowForHospice