The Hospice Big Bash 2022
When the Fundraising Team at the Hospice were doing their planning obviously Cake had to figure somewhere….and quite frankly who doesn’t love a social or get together with family, friends and colleagues especially in support of Hospice of the Valleys. Can you join us anytime this September and organise your very own Big Bash event.
It’s been a tough couple of years for so many so what better time to safely now organise a get together or your own choosing. You could host a Coffee Morning, After work drinks, Quiz, Bingo or a BBQ all you have to do is decide what kind of Big Bash you want to host, tell everyone you know all about it and have a great time all while raising money for a worthy cause.
Info and Inspiration for Party Planning
- Decide what kind of party/get together to host. You could have a traditional coffee morning, Prosecco & Pj’s, Gin and Jammies, Cocktail Night or even turn an upcoming birthday, event or anniversary into an amazing Hospice Big Bash fundraiser!
- Let us know what you are doing so we can help you get your Big Bash off to a flying start, we have included here downloadable bunting that you can print off to help decorate your venue, we can supply balloons and a collection tin and make sure you have the resources you need.
- Set a date, time and venue: At your home, in a community hall, at your place of work; wherever you decide to host your party just send an email or invitations out at least two weeks in advance so you can get a good idea of numbers.
- Decide on how you’ll raise the money – You could either charge people a set amount for attending or ask for a donation. You could also raise more by doing a raffle or a tombola, quiz or competition.
- Sit down, relax, catch up with friends and enjoy your Hospice Big ‘Bash’!
Don’t forget to get in touch and let us know what you’re doing and when. Our fundraising team is always on hand to provide advice, resources and support to make your fundraising as effortless as possible. You can either contact the fundraising team via phone on 01495 717277 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting your money to us….The After Party!
After your event (and after you’ve had a well-earned rest) all you have to do is contact a member of the fundraising team using the details above and we can arrange the most convenient way of paying in your money, whether that’s picking up a collection tin, sending a cheque, making a card payment over the phone, or making a donation online – it’s completely up to you! We have also set up a Campaign Just Giving Page https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/bigbash22
that you can donate your fundraising to or you have the option of setting up your own page.
We hope that we’ve made it as easy as possible to host a Hospice Big Bash, if you have any questions or need additional support then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Julie Williams, Business & Community Fundraising Manager or one of our friendly team members.